Leriba Coastal Lodge is situated on the breathtaking Dolphin Coast of KwaZulu-Natal famous Prince's Grant Golf Estate. It’s situated a near forty-ﬁve minutes north of Durban and twenty kilometers from Ballito on an unspoilt stretch of coastline.
Large greens, undulating fairways and views to inspire, each hole at Prince's Grant is unique and provides golfers with a most rewarding and challenging experience. The Peter Matkovich designed golf course is certainly one of Kwazulu Natal's ﬁnest. The course is a links/parkland layout with magniﬁcent sea views, natural bush and Zululand interior
The luxurious Leriba Coastal Lodge is situated on the breath taking Dolphin Coast of KwaZulu-Natal famous Prince's Grant Golf Estate, north of Ballito, 25 minutes from King Shaka Airport.
176 Gingerbeer Road Prince's Grant Golf Estate
- Take the N2 toll road north from Durban
- Pass the Tongaat toll gate and the Umvoti toll gate
- Take the Stanger/Blythedale offramp (Exit 233)
- Turn right at the stop sign
- Continue to the ﬁrst set of trafﬁc lights, and then turn right onto the R10
- After 2km turn right into the road clearly marked ''Prince's Grant''
- Continue for 4.5km untill you reach the entrance of the estate.
This exclusive 5 Star Self Catering lodge, overlooking one of South Africa's top golf courses on the Indian Ocean, boasts 6 luxury en-suite rooms. The fully equipped open plan modern kitchen is state of the art with adjacent scullery and wash up area.
The large lounge and dining area ﬂanks unto the covered veranda with braai area and a sparkling pool.